Saturday, October 18, 2008

Embarassing!

OK, I don't have any new pictures but I had to share my funny story. Today I got home from a R.S. Retreat and so Jayden has been a little clingy. After his bath I was downstairs picking things up and getting ready to put him in bed. He crawled over and likes to climb my legs, the only problem is that I was wearing elastic bottoms and when he pulled the pants went down. I was bending over trying to release Jayden and get my pants up when I saw the car lights. Jayden earlier in the month broke several slats of our blinds and so we have quite a hole right where my bum was bending over and showing the neighbor when she pulled in. I hope it was her, if not I will die even more. I guess we are closer than I thought. Oh what a day! Just thought I would give you a good giggle!

3 comments:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

That is hilarious!!! It was so fun to see you this weekend!! You are so cute and I'm glad you are feeling better!! Tell little Jaden and Colby hi for us.

Anne said...

Aren't kids good for a laugh. Either they make you laugh at them or they make others laugh at you! ENJOY! :O)

Kristine said...

LOL! That cracks me up. I have a skirt like that. It doesn't have a drawstring and multiple times it's almost come off while he was pulling. Aren't kids just the greatest?? How are you feeling?