Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My two cuties!



We got a new double stroller last week to help me get around town. I had just finished putting it together when Jayden took it over. He would climb in and out, grab is drink, his cars and sit there like he was the man! He loved it and I got to enjoy his smiles!



Jayden loves to give Kylie kisses. Sometimes a little too much! I was lucky and got a picture of one.


I had to include this picture because I love the movie Zoolander and this is her Zoolander modeling pose! It makes me laugh when I look at this!



One morning I decided to give Kylie a bath. I filled the tub with water and then went to undress her. When I came back in the bathroom, there was Jayden sitting in the tub with all his clothes on. He had even gotten his ball and was having a blast. Needless to say there was a lot of laundry to do that week :)


No comments: