Tuesday, August 25, 2009


I know Jayden is crying, but the story is about his shirt and backpack. My Mom sent him a Buzz and Woody shirt and he LOVES it. He wears it all the time. Well we were in Wal-Mart one day and he saw a Buzz and Woody backpack and loves it as well. He puts his books and toys in it and wears it around the house all the time, it is so funny.


Jayden likes to play the piano, this day he set up his bear to play with him. He was so proud to have gotten both of them on the bench.

Jayden loves to help when I change Kylie's diaper so I thought why not have some fun with it. He took the diapers off and put them on his animals for several hours of entertainment. He finally decided he liked them better without them so that he could cuddle them better.

So we have begun the habit of reading our scriptures at night with Jayden. Instead of the real scriptures we have a book with pictures of kids and the Book of Mormon stories. Now during the day he will grab his scree-shurs and sit and read them.

Kylie was in the pack and play and Jayden with his incredible climbing abilities decided to join her. I was doing the dishes and came in the room to find this. They were having a ball together. Jayden was laughing and Kylie was smiling.



I know it has been a long time, I can't believe it took me so long to sit down at the computer and type stuff. I have been busy, we are trying to fit as much in as we can before summer is gone, and I haven't been able to update 'stuff'. Here are a few pictures and stories to update you. I will blog again soon!

No comments: