Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Colby's Graduation


Colby is now a PA so my Mom got him a Doctor's Kit :)


Us waiting for graduation to start.

I don't know how she would have been entertained if I hadn't worn my bracelets. Lifesavor!

Colby walking into graduation.

Colby getting crowned.

Jayden was so excited he ran up to Colby during graduation to give him a hug.

Us and the Higbee's. They were from Pocatello, ID and we went through it all together.

Our future graduate!


Colby graduated. I don't even think I can put into words my feelings on this day. We have all been working so hard for this point. We did it!! I am so proud of Colby, he did such a good job! I am so excited to start "life" in Colorado but at the same time I will miss this stage as well. We will look back at this time with fond memories because of all the sacrifices and happiness during this time. West Virginia treated us good.



2 comments:

Sarahie said...

Congratulations to you guys! It's such hard work for everyone involved. I love seeing you guys make it through because now I know we can do it too! =) Good luck in Colorado. I'm going to miss you guys, but I know you'll have a great time there!

Mindy Blake said...

Congratulations! We are so glad you will be doing something that you enjoy!