Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grandma Young


Mom at Colby's graduation.


Us mothers celebrating Mother's Day. Colby gave me the flowers, he is so sweet!

I love this picture, Mom and the kids making music.

OK, you had to be there but this was so funny. I think Mom was playing with the trains more than Jayden was. Mom was a great train engineer!

Colby likes to tease her, I think she is trying to get him to stop.

The family playing with playdough. She supervised Kylie to make sure she wasn't eating it. A BIG job!

This was taken before she went home! We miss her already!
I just am so thankful that Mom could make the trip out. It was so helpful, I couldn't have done it without her, but it was also a lot of fun! We miss her and when we go for longer drives Jayden says, "Are we going to the airport for Grandma?" She is also the favorite when they play with their fake phones, I have no idea what they tell her but they love her!
Thank you Mom!




1 comment:

Holly said...

How fun! I love visits from my mom! So glad you had a "Grandma visit!"