Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Updates on the kids

KYLIE

Where does the time go?
Here is my punkin. She LOVES to try on shoes, she is walking around with my flip flops.
I got the camera out one morning and she comes over by me, sits down, and says, "Cheese!" So...I took a picture!

JAYDEN

Just some current pics of him.

Jayden was so excited because he finished this puzzle on his own. It of course has all of his favorite trucks on it.
Since we have moved to Pueblo West, Jayden has found a best buddy. This is Bo and Jayden playing at our house, they are so cute when they are together. It really is a bond you don't see very often.

MY TWO TROUBLE MAKERS

My cute duo, I was taking them for rides in the laundry basket. Might explain why it takes me so long to get the laundry done :)
Jayden, Kylie and our friend Max played at the mall together and had a lot of fun. I actually brought coins so that the car worked. You can see how excited they are as it starts to move and speak to them.

So Kylie can now say cheese. This is the face we get of her on every picture. She wanted to dress up in Jaydens swim shorts and Jayden was playing Superman. I asked Jayden if he could fly like Superman and he says, "Mom, that is silly, I don't have wings." I say, "You don't?" Jayden then says, "Maybe we can go to the store and get me some!"

No comments: