Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Andrews Family Reunion

Every other year we have a big Andrews reunion in the summer. Since we have been in West Virginia the last three years we have been missing out on seeing family. It was such a fun reunion. We went to the Ute Stampede, played games in Grandpa and Grandma'a backyard and had the traditional talent show and auction. I was not very good again at getting my camera out and Mark was doing a great job but here are a few I got.

My cousins Jessica and baby Brinlee with Kristine and baby Ashley.

Jayden playing with some of the cousins.

This is the traditional sack race. The boy in the middle in the Gonzaga shirt is my nephew, Christopher. That is Justin's little boy.

Me and my bro Justin.

Colby and I enjoying the races (in the shade).

My Dad on the left, Chris in the middle and my Mom on the right. It was a relay race where you had to take a Lifesaver and transfer it from one toothpick to the next. I was laughing so hard I could hardly do it and finally had to cheat!

I want to thank Melvin and Catherine's family for their hard work and making it a great time together!

No comments: