Thursday, June 5, 2008

Crazy Weather


It has been crazy weather here the last few days. We had tornado warnings and it rained like I have never seen rain before. Roads were flooded and closed, sides of roads were washed away. We call some of the rocks here bleeding rocks and they weren't just bleeding they were gushing. Bridges were blocked and flooded, crazy! We were fine but there was some flooding at the end units. There is mud and rocks and sticks everywhere, the storm then went and hit Virginia and Maryland. As far as I know there was not a tornado that dropped here.

I got my hair cut yesterday. It is to my shoulders but I like it, a lot easier to dry and maintain. And Jayden can't reach as easy to pull it.

3 comments:

madsens said...

i thought of you when I heard on the news about the crazy storm you were getting back there, but I don't know where your area is. I think I need a big map. glad you are ok though.

Kristine said...

WOW, Glad your ok. That's pretty scary. You should post pictures of your hair.. I need a new style too. It never gets done. Love the picture of Jayden. He's a cutie!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Oh I'm so excited for you that Jaden is sleeping through the night. I can't wait to see your hair. Man sounds like Phillipi got the weather worse than Morgantown. Glad you guys are doing ok. So i'm back in Poky for now but when I get back you will have to come swim...our pool is open YAH!!!