Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Sleepers!



I know it has been forever since our last blog. We did survive night two and three but I think by night three we were so tired that we don't remember if Jayden cried or not. It took about a week but he is sleeping through the night. The only downer is that he used to sleep till 8:00 a.m. but now he is up and hungry at 6:30 a.m. Now if we would only go to bed sooner then we would be good on our sleep.

This last weekend was blue and gray days in Philippi. It was the anniversary of the first land battle of the Civil War. Reenactments were done, there was good fair food and a great parade. When we showed up at the parade I was shocked to see so many people. There was more people at the parade then live in Philippi on a normal day. The picture shows Jayden waiting for the parade to start.

Colby is doing great in school. I am so proud of him. He has mostly night classes this semester and so today I had a "girl" day. I went and got my hair done and grocery shopped by myself (a heck of a lot faster). Colby watched Jayden and couldn't understand why he couldn't get much homework done at the same time :) The picture doesn't show Jayden trying to grab the keyboard with all his might. How do they know what they aren't supposed to play with and then that is all they want? Jayden is so much fun. He lives for the jumper, still. I don't know if he will be warped for life. Even as we are trying to get him to sleep in his crib at night, he is bobbing his head like he is jumping. His thighs are incredible, I should learn!

No comments: