Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stotts Visit Part 2 - The River

This part of the river is in Pueblo West where we live. The state park/lake is about 10 minutes from our house. We would have done more play at the lake but it started to rain so we went back the next day. Those pictures will come.
So I don't really know how to explain this picture except to say that we had ribs and it soon became a contest who was the messiest. I don't know if you can see Kylie in the background but she won!
Kevin and Angie at our picnic at the State park.
Jayden lost a shoe before going down the fast slide at the park.
Angie and Kylie at the park.
The boys by the river as the storm picks up.
Our family, this might be on the Christmas card!

Walking back to our cars after being by the river. We are trying to get to the cars before the rain starts!

3 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

Looks fun-cute family picture!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

YEA!! Thanks for updating. It was so good to talk to you. I love your house and it looks like Colorado is a blast and such a fun place to be. I have the pict that Abby took at our last BBQ I'll email it to you!!!

Eh said...

Michelle! It was fun to get your message. And I am so glad to find your blog...again. You are living in my state of preference, dear Colorado. How fun for your family! Your house looks great. Congrats to your hubby on graduating and getting a job so quickly. And lastly, I loved the chalk outline of your family for FHE. So stinkin' cute.
-Jenny Hatch