Monday, February 15, 2010

What I Love

I thought that since it is the Monday after Valentines Day, I would write a few things that I love.

Of course I love my hubby Colby, I sometimes wonder how he puts up with me. I love Jayden so much, he gave me a kiss on my head yesterday when I bumped it and then told me, "Sorry Mommy". I love Kylie, her smile and squinted eyes light up my day and I can't help but smile.

I love the gospel. It is my rock.

I love my family and good friends, what would I do without them?

I love shaved legs and fresh silky sheets. It is the combo that is my favorite.

I love when Colby does the dishes or changes a diaper, it turns me on faster then any flowers ever could.

I love music. Any kind, it just depends on my mood. It can pump me up, relax me, etc. depending on what I listen to.

I love it when my kids giggle, especially when they are giggling together like they are sharing a secret.

I love a hot, hot shower or bath. The best part is when there are no kids in the room with me.

I love when I find an awesome deal. I get so excited.

I love it when I put my pants on and they feel loose, that is a good day!

I love reading a good book.

I love Dr. Pepper, McDonald's french fries, Chewy chips ahoy, fresh bread and ice cream. (All healthy of coarse)

I love home decor stuff. I love it when I can decorate a room the way I like it for what I can afford.

I love it when my hair turns out. With the humidity here that makes each day hit or miss. I am reminded of Monica's hair in the show Friends when she goes to Florida.

I love when I get a close parking spot at Wal-Mart.

I love when I get good mail, OK, I am wierd, I like the catalogs and junk mail too!

I love when I cook a meal and the first few minutes after it is served it is silent. That means it was good.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments: