Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's amazing!


Jayden and Kylie in their car at Grandma Youngs.


Jayden helping with the llamas. Yes, my parents still have them.

Jayden and Colby and the flight to Logan, UT. All smiles.

Michelle and Jayden on the Tractor in Walla Walla. I was rusty, but I can still drive!

So one night I hear Jayden crying saying that he is dirty. I think it is a dirty diaper until I turn on the light. He had smeared Desitin EVERYWHERE! It was all over hime, all over the bed. He had dunked his cars in it. I almost cried!

She looks like such an angel but really she is a monster in the making!

Jayden, Colby and Kylie at the beach in Florida.

My travel buddies on the way to Florida.

Me and Lydia. She was my friend when we were little and we got together to eat one night and it was a lot of fun. Reminded me of why we were friends so long ago. My face hurt from laughing so much!


I know it has been a long time since I blogged. We left for Logan, UT on November 23rd and didn't get home until the 1st of February. Colby did a rotation in Logan then one in Florida. Florida was nice! I feel bad about taking so long, but when you are traveling and getting used to being home it takes awhile to get the chance to do this. We are glad to be back and hope all is well with everyone. I will put more pics and blog more soon.

2 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

I bet you're glad you are home again! I loved seeing you and your cute little family. Thanks for taking time to visit with us! We love you guys!

Kristine said...

Looks like you guys had a fun few months! Although I can imagine it's hard being away from home for so long with kids! They do make traveling a little more interesting. I hope they were all good on all the flights! I can't believe you flew to florida with them by yourself. Way to go. I don't think I would dare! :) Cute kids tho. I love the closet pics. that is so funny! Kylie is very beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown! :) Very cute family!